Kenya Small Business

A Resource Center for Kenya Entrepreneurs. Get the information, step-by-step guides and essential tools that you need to start and build a successful small business in Kenya.

Wednesday

How Passionate are you?
Passion is considered one of the most important traits of an entrepreneur. Doing what you love is extremely important in personal satisfaction and success. There was a time in my own life when passion wasn’t present with my work. I decided to leave a good job and seek what truly made me happy and caused me to wake up each morning with an anticipation of the day. I found it. It was to work for myself. I told myself then “I will never do a job I am not passionate about, which includes working for someone else or working for myself.” Life is too exciting to have to drag yourself out of bed each morning. Find something that gets you jumping out of bed. You will be happier, healthier and have more passion in your life. With more passion you will be more successful as well.

If your passion is to start a business, I recomend that you get your free membership to Kenya Small Business Resource Center you will get the information, step-by-step guides and essential tools that you need to start and build a successful business in Kenya.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM , Blogger Harry Karanja said...

    Michael,

    I couldn't agree with you more about this. I think passion is a necessary ingredient to success, and I think it applies both to employees and entrepreneurs.

    Your blog is great and I am going to recommend it to all my GEC members!

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Blogger nyangi said...

    michael,
    You are BRILLIANT!!... Your blog has to priceless info
    thank you!

     
  • At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I fully agree with you and wish that many of us would cultivate that passion and pursue. You have stirred something within me, cheers.

     
  • At 4:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    How can I join this Kenya Small Business Resource Center. I am American who is moving to Kenya because my partner will start work there. Do you know something about non-kenyans starting businesses in Kenya. Especially on visa issues.

     
  • At 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thank you very much for your articles.
    its has been hard me as youth to startup a business in kenya due to lick of capital but i know the only way out for me is to start my own small business.

     
  • At 4:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love very broad, I like some of the ancient culture, like modern architecture, and now I am fat, I like your BLOG!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home